Other venous embolism and thrombosis I82
- I82 should not be used for reimbursement purposes. Please select a more specific diagnosis below.
- The 2019 edition of ICD-10-CM I82 became effective on October 1, 2018.
- This is the American ICD-10-CM version of I82 - other international versions of ICD-10 I82 may differ.
- venous embolism and thrombosis complicating:
- abortion, ectopic or molar pregnancy (O00-O07, O08.7)
- pregnancy, childbirth and the puerperium (O22.-, O87.-)
Codes: = Billable
I82 Other venous embolism and thrombosis
- I82.0 Budd-Chiari syndrome
- I82.1 Thrombophlebitis migrans
- I82.2 Embolism and thrombosis of vena cava and other thoracic veins
- I82.3 Embolism and thrombosis of renal vein
- I82.4 Acute embolism and thrombosis of deep veins of lower extremity
- I82.5 Chronic embolism and thrombosis of deep veins of lower extremity
- I82.6 Acute embolism and thrombosis of veins of upper extremity
- I82.7 Chronic embolism and thrombosis of veins of upper extremity
- I82.A Embolism and thrombosis of axillary vein
- I82.B Embolism and thrombosis of subclavian vein
- I82.C Embolism and thrombosis of internal jugular vein
- I82.8 Embolism and thrombosis of other specified veins
- I82.9 Embolism and thrombosis of unspecified vein
Reimbursement claims with a date of service on or after October 1, 2015 require the use of ICD-10-CM codes.