Other disorders of arteries and arterioles I77
The ICD10 code for the diagnosis "Other disorders of arteries and arterioles" is "I77". I77 is NOT a 'valid' or 'billable' ICD10 code. Please select a more specific diagnosis below.
- I77 should not be used for reimbursement purposes. Please select a more specific diagnosis below.
- The 2019 edition of ICD-10-CM I77 became effective on October 1, 2018.
- This is the American ICD-10-CM version of I77 - other international versions of ICD-10 I77 may differ.
Codes: = Billable
I77 Other disorders of arteries and arterioles
- I77.0 Arteriovenous fistula, acquired
- I77.1 Stricture of artery
- I77.2 Rupture of artery
- I77.3 Arterial fibromuscular dysplasia
- I77.4 Celiac artery compression syndrome
- I77.5 Necrosis of artery
- I77.6 Arteritis, unspecified
- I77.7 Other arterial dissection
- I77.8 Other specified disorders of arteries and arterioles
- I77.9 Disorder of arteries and arterioles, unspecified
Reimbursement claims with a date of service on or after October 1, 2015 require the use of ICD-10-CM codes.