Dysphagia following other cerebrovascular disease I69.891
- I69.891 is a billable/specific ICD-10-CM code that can be used to indicate a diagnosis for reimbursement purposes.
- The 2019 edition of ICD-10-CM I69.891 became effective on October 1, 2018.
- This is the American ICD-10-CM version of I69.891 - other international versions of ICD-10 I69.891 may differ.
- code to identify the type of dysphagia, if known (R13.1-)
Codes: = Billable
I69 Sequelae of cerebrovascular disease
I69.8 Sequelae of other cerebrovascular diseases
I69.89 Other sequelae of other cerebrovascular disease
- I69.891 Dysphagia following other cerebrovascular disease
- I69.89 Other sequelae of other cerebrovascular disease
- I69.8 Sequelae of other cerebrovascular diseases
Reimbursement claims with a date of service on or after October 1, 2015 require the use of ICD-10-CM codes.