Sequelae of cerebrovascular disease I69
The ICD10 code for the diagnosis "Sequelae of cerebrovascular disease" is "I69". I69 is NOT a 'valid' or 'billable' ICD10 code. Please select a more specific diagnosis below.
- I69 should not be used for reimbursement purposes. Please select a more specific diagnosis below.
- The 2019 edition of ICD-10-CM I69 became effective on October 1, 2018.
- This is the American ICD-10-CM version of I69 - other international versions of ICD-10 I69 may differ.
- Category I69 is to be used to indicate conditions in I60-I67 as the cause of sequelae. The 'sequelae' include conditions specified as such or as residuals which may occur at any time after the onset of the causal condition
Codes: = Billable
I69 Sequelae of cerebrovascular disease
- I69.0 Sequelae of nontraumatic subarachnoid hemorrhage
- I69.1 Sequelae of nontraumatic intracerebral hemorrhage
- I69.2 Sequelae of other nontraumatic intracranial hemorrhage
- I69.3 Sequelae of cerebral infarction
- I69.8 Sequelae of other cerebrovascular diseases
- I69.9 Sequelae of unspecified cerebrovascular diseases
Reimbursement claims with a date of service on or after October 1, 2015 require the use of ICD-10-CM codes.