Hypertensive encephalopathy I67.4
The ICD10 code for the diagnosis "Hypertensive encephalopathy" is "I67.4". I67.4 is a VALID/BILLABLE ICD10 code, i.e it is valid for submission for HIPAA-covered transactions.
- I67.4 is a billable/specific ICD-10-CM code that can be used to indicate a diagnosis for reimbursement purposes.
- The 2019 edition of ICD-10-CM I67.4 became effective on October 1, 2018.
- This is the American ICD-10-CM version of I67.4 - other international versions of ICD-10 I67.4 may differ.
- insufficiency, NOS, of precerebral arteries (G45.2)
Codes: = Billable
I67 Other cerebrovascular diseases
- I67.4 Hypertensive encephalopathy
Reimbursement claims with a date of service on or after October 1, 2015 require the use of ICD-10-CM codes.