Other cerebrovascular diseases I67
The ICD10 code for the diagnosis "Other cerebrovascular diseases" is "I67". I67 is NOT a 'valid' or 'billable' ICD10 code. Please select a more specific diagnosis below.
- I67 should not be used for reimbursement purposes. Please select a more specific diagnosis below.
- The 2019 edition of ICD-10-CM I67 became effective on October 1, 2018.
- This is the American ICD-10-CM version of I67 - other international versions of ICD-10 I67 may differ.
- sequelae of the listed conditions (I69.8)
Codes: = Billable
I67 Other cerebrovascular diseases
- I67.0 Dissection of cerebral arteries, nonruptured
- I67.1 Cerebral aneurysm, nonruptured
- I67.2 Cerebral atherosclerosis
- I67.3 Progressive vascular leukoencephalopathy
- I67.4 Hypertensive encephalopathy
- I67.5 Moyamoya disease
- I67.6 Nonpyogenic thrombosis of intracranial venous system
- I67.7 Cerebral arteritis, not elsewhere classified
- I67.8 Other specified cerebrovascular diseases
- I67.9 Cerebrovascular disease, unspecified
Reimbursement claims with a date of service on or after October 1, 2015 require the use of ICD-10-CM codes.