Other heart disorders in diseases classified elsewhere I52
The ICD10 code for the diagnosis "Other heart disorders in diseases classified elsewhere" is "I52". I52 is a VALID/BILLABLE ICD10 code, i.e it is valid for submission for HIPAA-covered transactions.
- I52 is a billable/specific ICD-10-CM code that can be used to indicate a diagnosis for reimbursement purposes.
- The 2019 edition of ICD-10-CM I52 became effective on October 1, 2018.
- This is the American ICD-10-CM version of I52 - other international versions of ICD-10 I52 may differ.
- underlying disease, such as:
- congenital syphilis (A50.5)
- mucopolysaccharidosis (E76.3)
- schistosomiasis (B65.0-B65.9)
Codes: = Billable
I52 Other heart disorders in diseases classified elsewhere
Reimbursement claims with a date of service on or after October 1, 2015 require the use of ICD-10-CM codes.