Sick sinus syndrome I49.5
The ICD10 code for the diagnosis "Sick sinus syndrome" is "I49.5". I49.5 is a VALID/BILLABLE ICD10 code, i.e it is valid for submission for HIPAA-covered transactions.
- I49.5 is a billable/specific ICD-10-CM code that can be used to indicate a diagnosis for reimbursement purposes.
- The 2019 edition of ICD-10-CM I49.5 became effective on October 1, 2018.
- This is the American ICD-10-CM version of I49.5 - other international versions of ICD-10 I49.5 may differ.
- Tachycardia-bradycardia syndrome
Codes: = Billable
I49 Other cardiac arrhythmias
- I49.5 Sick sinus syndrome
Reimbursement claims with a date of service on or after October 1, 2015 require the use of ICD-10-CM codes.