Other cardiac arrhythmias I49
The ICD10 code for the diagnosis "Other cardiac arrhythmias" is "I49". I49 is NOT a 'valid' or 'billable' ICD10 code. Please select a more specific diagnosis below.
- I49 should not be used for reimbursement purposes. Please select a more specific diagnosis below.
- The 2019 edition of ICD-10-CM I49 became effective on October 1, 2018.
- This is the American ICD-10-CM version of I49 - other international versions of ICD-10 I49 may differ.
- cardiac arrhythmia complicating:
- abortion or ectopic or molar pregnancy (O00-O07, O08.8)
- obstetric surgery and procedures (O75.4)
- neonatal dysrhythmia (P29.1-)
- sinoatrial bradycardia (R00.1)
- sinus bradycardia (R00.1)
- vagal bradycardia (R00.1)
- bradycardia NOS (R00.1)
Codes: = Billable
I49 Other cardiac arrhythmias
- I49.0 Ventricular fibrillation and flutter
- I49.1 Atrial premature depolarization
- I49.2 Junctional premature depolarization
- I49.3 Ventricular premature depolarization
- I49.4 Other and unspecified premature depolarization
- I49.5 Sick sinus syndrome
- I49.8 Other specified cardiac arrhythmias
- I49.9 Cardiac arrhythmia, unspecified
Reimbursement claims with a date of service on or after October 1, 2015 require the use of ICD-10-CM codes.