Paroxysmal tachycardia I47
The ICD10 code for the diagnosis "Paroxysmal tachycardia" is "I47". I47 is NOT a 'valid' or 'billable' ICD10 code. Please select a more specific diagnosis below.
- I47 should not be used for reimbursement purposes. Please select a more specific diagnosis below.
- The 2019 edition of ICD-10-CM I47 became effective on October 1, 2018.
- This is the American ICD-10-CM version of I47 - other international versions of ICD-10 I47 may differ.
- tachycardia complicating:
- abortion or ectopic or molar pregnancy (O00-O07, O08.8)
- obstetric surgery and procedures (O75.4)
Codes: = Billable
- I47 Paroxysmal tachycardia
Reimbursement claims with a date of service on or after October 1, 2015 require the use of ICD-10-CM codes.