Other conduction disorders I45
The ICD10 code for the diagnosis "Other conduction disorders" is "I45". I45 is NOT a 'valid' or 'billable' ICD10 code. Please select a more specific diagnosis below.
- I45 should not be used for reimbursement purposes. Please select a more specific diagnosis below.
- The 2019 edition of ICD-10-CM I45 became effective on October 1, 2018.
- This is the American ICD-10-CM version of I45 - other international versions of ICD-10 I45 may differ.
Codes: = Billable
I45 Other conduction disorders
- I45.0 Right fascicular block
- I45.1 Other and unspecified right bundle-branch block
- I45.2 Bifascicular block
- I45.3 Trifascicular block
- I45.4 Nonspecific intraventricular block
- I45.5 Other specified heart block
- I45.6 Pre-excitation syndrome
- I45.8 Other specified conduction disorders
- I45.9 Conduction disorder, unspecified
Reimbursement claims with a date of service on or after October 1, 2015 require the use of ICD-10-CM codes.