Atrioventricular and left bundle-branch block I44
The ICD10 code for the diagnosis "Atrioventricular and left bundle-branch block" is "I44". I44 is NOT a 'valid' or 'billable' ICD10 code. Please select a more specific diagnosis below.
- I44 should not be used for reimbursement purposes. Please select a more specific diagnosis below.
- The 2019 edition of ICD-10-CM I44 became effective on October 1, 2018.
- This is the American ICD-10-CM version of I44 - other international versions of ICD-10 I44 may differ.
Codes: = Billable
I44 Atrioventricular and left bundle-branch block
- I44.0 Atrioventricular block, first degree
- I44.1 Atrioventricular block, second degree
- I44.2 Atrioventricular block, complete
- I44.3 Other and unspecified atrioventricular block
- I44.4 Left anterior fascicular block
- I44.5 Left posterior fascicular block
- I44.6 Other and unspecified fascicular block
- I44.7 Left bundle-branch block, unspecified
Reimbursement claims with a date of service on or after October 1, 2015 require the use of ICD-10-CM codes.