Cardiomyopathy in diseases classified elsewhere I43
The ICD10 code for the diagnosis "Cardiomyopathy in diseases classified elsewhere" is "I43". I43 is a VALID/BILLABLE ICD10 code, i.e it is valid for submission for HIPAA-covered transactions.
- I43 is a billable/specific ICD-10-CM code that can be used to indicate a diagnosis for reimbursement purposes.
- The 2019 edition of ICD-10-CM I43 became effective on October 1, 2018.
- This is the American ICD-10-CM version of I43 - other international versions of ICD-10 I43 may differ.
- underlying disease, such as:
- amyloidosis (E85.-)
- glycogen storage disease (E74.0)
- gout (M10.0-)
- thyrotoxicosis (E05.0-E05.9-)
Codes: = Billable
I43 Cardiomyopathy in diseases classified elsewhere
Reimbursement claims with a date of service on or after October 1, 2015 require the use of ICD-10-CM codes.