Endocarditis, valve unspecified I38
The ICD10 code for the diagnosis "Endocarditis, valve unspecified" is "I38". I38 is a VALID/BILLABLE ICD10 code, i.e it is valid for submission for HIPAA-covered transactions.
- I38 is a billable/specific ICD-10-CM code that can be used to indicate a diagnosis for reimbursement purposes.
- The 2019 edition of ICD-10-CM I38 became effective on October 1, 2018.
- This is the American ICD-10-CM version of I38 - other international versions of ICD-10 I38 may differ.
- congenital insufficiency of cardiac valve NOS (Q24.8)
- congenital stenosis of cardiac valve NOS (Q24.8)
- endocardial fibroelastosis (I42.4)
- endocarditis specified as rheumatic (I09.1)
- endocarditis (chronic) NOS
- valvular incompetence NOS
- valvular insufficiency NOS
- valvular regurgitation NOS
- valvular stenosis NOS
- valvulitis (chronic) NOS
Codes: = Billable
I38 Endocarditis, valve unspecified
Reimbursement claims with a date of service on or after October 1, 2015 require the use of ICD-10-CM codes.