Acute and subacute endocarditis, unspecified I33.9
The ICD10 code for the diagnosis "Acute and subacute endocarditis, unspecified" is "I33.9". I33.9 is a VALID/BILLABLE ICD10 code, i.e it is valid for submission for HIPAA-covered transactions.
- I33.9 is a billable/specific ICD-10-CM code that can be used to indicate a diagnosis for reimbursement purposes.
- The 2019 edition of ICD-10-CM I33.9 became effective on October 1, 2018.
- This is the American ICD-10-CM version of I33.9 - other international versions of ICD-10 I33.9 may differ.
- Acute endocarditis NOS
- Acute myoendocarditis NOS
- Acute periendocarditis NOS
- Subacute endocarditis NOS
- Subacute myoendocarditis NOS
- Subacute periendocarditis NOS
Codes: = Billable
I33 Acute and subacute endocarditis
- I33.9 Acute and subacute endocarditis, unspecified
Reimbursement claims with a date of service on or after October 1, 2015 require the use of ICD-10-CM codes.