Disease of pericardium, unspecified I31.9
The ICD10 code for the diagnosis "Disease of pericardium, unspecified" is "I31.9". I31.9 is a VALID/BILLABLE ICD10 code, i.e it is valid for submission for HIPAA-covered transactions.
- I31.9 is a billable/specific ICD-10-CM code that can be used to indicate a diagnosis for reimbursement purposes.
- The 2019 edition of ICD-10-CM I31.9 became effective on October 1, 2018.
- This is the American ICD-10-CM version of I31.9 - other international versions of ICD-10 I31.9 may differ.
- Pericarditis (chronic) NOS
Codes: = Billable
I31 Other diseases of pericardium
- I31.9 Disease of pericardium, unspecified
Reimbursement claims with a date of service on or after October 1, 2015 require the use of ICD-10-CM codes.