Other specified diseases of pericardium I31.8
The ICD10 code for the diagnosis "Other specified diseases of pericardium" is "I31.8". I31.8 is a VALID/BILLABLE ICD10 code, i.e it is valid for submission for HIPAA-covered transactions.
- I31.8 is a billable/specific ICD-10-CM code that can be used to indicate a diagnosis for reimbursement purposes.
- The 2019 edition of ICD-10-CM I31.8 became effective on October 1, 2018.
- This is the American ICD-10-CM version of I31.8 - other international versions of ICD-10 I31.8 may differ.
- Epicardial plaques
- Focal pericardial adhesions
Codes: = Billable
I31 Other diseases of pericardium
- I31.8 Other specified diseases of pericardium
Reimbursement claims with a date of service on or after October 1, 2015 require the use of ICD-10-CM codes.