Pericardial effusion (noninflammatory) I31.3
- I31.3 is a billable/specific ICD-10-CM code that can be used to indicate a diagnosis for reimbursement purposes.
- The 2019 edition of ICD-10-CM I31.3 became effective on October 1, 2018.
- This is the American ICD-10-CM version of I31.3 - other international versions of ICD-10 I31.3 may differ.
- acute pericardial effusion (I30.9)
Codes: = Billable
I31 Other diseases of pericardium
- I31.3 Pericardial effusion (noninflammatory)
Reimbursement claims with a date of service on or after October 1, 2015 require the use of ICD-10-CM codes.