Hemopericardium, not elsewhere classified I31.2
The ICD10 code for the diagnosis "Hemopericardium, not elsewhere classified" is "I31.2". I31.2 is a VALID/BILLABLE ICD10 code, i.e it is valid for submission for HIPAA-covered transactions.
- I31.2 is a billable/specific ICD-10-CM code that can be used to indicate a diagnosis for reimbursement purposes.
- The 2019 edition of ICD-10-CM I31.2 became effective on October 1, 2018.
- This is the American ICD-10-CM version of I31.2 - other international versions of ICD-10 I31.2 may differ.
- hemopericardium as current complication following acute myocardial infarction (I23.0)
Codes: = Billable
I31 Other diseases of pericardium
- I31.2 Hemopericardium, not elsewhere classified
Reimbursement claims with a date of service on or after October 1, 2015 require the use of ICD-10-CM codes.