Chronic constrictive pericarditis I31.1
The ICD10 code for the diagnosis "Chronic constrictive pericarditis" is "I31.1". I31.1 is a VALID/BILLABLE ICD10 code, i.e it is valid for submission for HIPAA-covered transactions.
- I31.1 is a billable/specific ICD-10-CM code that can be used to indicate a diagnosis for reimbursement purposes.
- The 2019 edition of ICD-10-CM I31.1 became effective on October 1, 2018.
- This is the American ICD-10-CM version of I31.1 - other international versions of ICD-10 I31.1 may differ.
- Concretio cordis
- Pericardial calcification
Codes: = Billable
I31 Other diseases of pericardium
- I31.1 Chronic constrictive pericarditis
Reimbursement claims with a date of service on or after October 1, 2015 require the use of ICD-10-CM codes.