Chronic adhesive pericarditis I31.0
- I31.0 is a billable/specific ICD-10-CM code that can be used to indicate a diagnosis for reimbursement purposes.
- The 2019 edition of ICD-10-CM I31.0 became effective on October 1, 2018.
- This is the American ICD-10-CM version of I31.0 - other international versions of ICD-10 I31.0 may differ.
- Accretio cordis
- Adherent pericardium
- Adhesive mediastinopericarditis
Codes: = Billable
I31 Other diseases of pericardium
- I31.0 Chronic adhesive pericarditis
Reimbursement claims with a date of service on or after October 1, 2015 require the use of ICD-10-CM codes.