Acute pericarditis I30
The ICD10 code for the diagnosis "Acute pericarditis" is "I30". I30 is NOT a 'valid' or 'billable' ICD10 code. Please select a more specific diagnosis below.
- I30 should not be used for reimbursement purposes. Please select a more specific diagnosis below.
- The 2019 edition of ICD-10-CM I30 became effective on October 1, 2018.
- This is the American ICD-10-CM version of I30 - other international versions of ICD-10 I30 may differ.
- Dressler's syndrome (I24.1)
- rheumatic pericarditis (acute) (I01.0)
- viral pericarditis due to Coxsakie virus (B33.23)
- acute mediastinopericarditis
- acute myopericarditis
- acute pericardial effusion
- acute pleuropericarditis
- acute pneumopericarditis
Codes: = Billable
- I30 Acute pericarditis
Reimbursement claims with a date of service on or after October 1, 2015 require the use of ICD-10-CM codes.