Chronic ischemic heart disease I25
The ICD10 code for the diagnosis "Chronic ischemic heart disease" is "I25". I25 is NOT a 'valid' or 'billable' ICD10 code. Please select a more specific diagnosis below.
- I25 should not be used for reimbursement purposes. Please select a more specific diagnosis below.
- The 2019 edition of ICD-10-CM I25 became effective on October 1, 2018.
- This is the American ICD-10-CM version of I25 - other international versions of ICD-10 I25 may differ.
Codes: = Billable
I25 Chronic ischemic heart disease
- I25.1 Atherosclerotic heart disease of native coronary artery
- I25.2 Old myocardial infarction
- I25.3 Aneurysm of heart
- I25.4 Coronary artery aneurysm and dissection
- I25.5 Ischemic cardiomyopathy
- I25.6 Silent myocardial ischemia
- I25.7 Atherosclerosis of coronary artery bypass graft(s) and coronary artery of transplanted heart with angina pectoris
- I25.8 Other forms of chronic ischemic heart disease
- I25.9 Chronic ischemic heart disease, unspecified
Reimbursement claims with a date of service on or after October 1, 2015 require the use of ICD-10-CM codes.