Secondary hypertension I15
The ICD10 code for the diagnosis "Secondary hypertension" is "I15". I15 is NOT a 'valid' or 'billable' ICD10 code. Please select a more specific diagnosis below.
- I15 should not be used for reimbursement purposes. Please select a more specific diagnosis below.
- The 2019 edition of ICD-10-CM I15 became effective on October 1, 2018.
- This is the American ICD-10-CM version of I15 - other international versions of ICD-10 I15 may differ.
- underlying condition
- postprocedural hypertension (I97.3)
Codes: = Billable
- I15 Secondary hypertension
Reimbursement claims with a date of service on or after October 1, 2015 require the use of ICD-10-CM codes.