Hypertensive chronic kidney disease I12
The ICD10 code for the diagnosis "Hypertensive chronic kidney disease" is "I12". I12 is NOT a 'valid' or 'billable' ICD10 code. Please select a more specific diagnosis below.
- I12 should not be used for reimbursement purposes. Please select a more specific diagnosis below.
- The 2019 edition of ICD-10-CM I12 became effective on October 1, 2018.
- This is the American ICD-10-CM version of I12 - other international versions of ICD-10 I12 may differ.
- hypertension due to kidney disease (I15.0, I15.1)
- renovascular hypertension (I15.0)
- secondary hypertension (I15.-)
- acute kidney failure (N17.-)
Codes: = Billable
- I12 Hypertensive chronic kidney disease
Reimbursement claims with a date of service on or after October 1, 2015 require the use of ICD-10-CM codes.