Hypertensive heart disease with heart failure I11.0
The ICD10 code for the diagnosis "Hypertensive heart disease with heart failure" is "I11.0". I11.0 is a VALID/BILLABLE ICD10 code, i.e it is valid for submission for HIPAA-covered transactions.
- I11.0 is a billable/specific ICD-10-CM code that can be used to indicate a diagnosis for reimbursement purposes.
- The 2019 edition of ICD-10-CM I11.0 became effective on October 1, 2018.
- This is the American ICD-10-CM version of I11.0 - other international versions of ICD-10 I11.0 may differ.
- Hypertensive heart failure
- code to identify type of heart failure (I50.-)
Codes: = Billable
I11 Hypertensive heart disease
- I11.0 Hypertensive heart disease with heart failure
Reimbursement claims with a date of service on or after October 1, 2015 require the use of ICD-10-CM codes.