Chronic rheumatic pericarditis I09.2
- I09.2 is a billable/specific ICD-10-CM code that can be used to indicate a diagnosis for reimbursement purposes.
- The 2019 edition of ICD-10-CM I09.2 became effective on October 1, 2018.
- This is the American ICD-10-CM version of I09.2 - other international versions of ICD-10 I09.2 may differ.
- Adherent pericardium, rheumatic
- Chronic rheumatic mediastinopericarditis
- Chronic rheumatic myopericarditis
- chronic pericarditis not specified as rheumatic (I31.-)
Codes: = Billable
I09 Other rheumatic heart diseases
- I09.2 Chronic rheumatic pericarditis
Reimbursement claims with a date of service on or after October 1, 2015 require the use of ICD-10-CM codes.