Rheumatic diseases of endocardium, valve unspecified I09.1
- I09.1 is a billable/specific ICD-10-CM code that can be used to indicate a diagnosis for reimbursement purposes.
- The 2019 edition of ICD-10-CM I09.1 became effective on October 1, 2018.
- This is the American ICD-10-CM version of I09.1 - other international versions of ICD-10 I09.1 may differ.
- Rheumatic endocarditis (chronic)
- Rheumatic valvulitis (chronic)
- endocarditis, valve unspecified (I38)
Codes: = Billable
I09 Other rheumatic heart diseases
- I09.1 Rheumatic diseases of endocardium, valve unspecified
Reimbursement claims with a date of service on or after October 1, 2015 require the use of ICD-10-CM codes.