Rheumatic myocarditis I09.0
- I09.0 is a billable/specific ICD-10-CM code that can be used to indicate a diagnosis for reimbursement purposes.
- The 2019 edition of ICD-10-CM I09.0 became effective on October 1, 2018.
- This is the American ICD-10-CM version of I09.0 - other international versions of ICD-10 I09.0 may differ.
Type 1 Excludes:
- myocarditis not specified as rheumatic (I51.4)
Codes: = Billable
I09 Other rheumatic heart diseases
- I09.0 Rheumatic myocarditis
Reimbursement claims with a date of service on or after October 1, 2015 require the use of ICD-10-CM codes.