Multiple valve diseases I08
The ICD10 code for the diagnosis "Multiple valve diseases" is "I08". I08 is NOT a 'valid' or 'billable' ICD10 code. Please select a more specific diagnosis below.
- I08 should not be used for reimbursement purposes. Please select a more specific diagnosis below.
- The 2019 edition of ICD-10-CM I08 became effective on October 1, 2018.
- This is the American ICD-10-CM version of I08 - other international versions of ICD-10 I08 may differ.
- endocarditis, valve unspecified (I38)
- multiple valve disease specified a nonrheumatic (I34.-, I35.-, I36.-, I37.-, I38.-, Q22.-, Q23.-, Q24.8-)
- rheumatic valve disease NOS (I09.1)
- multiple valve diseases specified as rheumatic or unspecified
Codes: = Billable
I08 Multiple valve diseases
- I08.0 Rheumatic disorders of both mitral and aortic valves
- I08.1 Rheumatic disorders of both mitral and tricuspid valves
- I08.2 Rheumatic disorders of both aortic and tricuspid valves
- I08.3 Combined rheumatic disorders of mitral, aortic and tricuspid valves
- I08.8 Other rheumatic multiple valve diseases
- I08.9 Rheumatic multiple valve disease, unspecified
Reimbursement claims with a date of service on or after October 1, 2015 require the use of ICD-10-CM codes.