Rheumatic tricuspid valve disease, unspecified I07.9
The ICD10 code for the diagnosis "Rheumatic tricuspid valve disease, unspecified" is "I07.9". I07.9 is a VALID/BILLABLE ICD10 code, i.e it is valid for submission for HIPAA-covered transactions.
- I07.9 is a billable/specific ICD-10-CM code that can be used to indicate a diagnosis for reimbursement purposes.
- The 2019 edition of ICD-10-CM I07.9 became effective on October 1, 2018.
- This is the American ICD-10-CM version of I07.9 - other international versions of ICD-10 I07.9 may differ.
- Rheumatic tricuspid valve disorder NOS
Codes: = Billable
I07 Rheumatic tricuspid valve diseases
- I07.9 Rheumatic tricuspid valve disease, unspecified
Reimbursement claims with a date of service on or after October 1, 2015 require the use of ICD-10-CM codes.