Rheumatic tricuspid stenosis I07.0
- I07.0 is a billable/specific ICD-10-CM code that can be used to indicate a diagnosis for reimbursement purposes.
- The 2019 edition of ICD-10-CM I07.0 became effective on October 1, 2018.
- This is the American ICD-10-CM version of I07.0 - other international versions of ICD-10 I07.0 may differ.
- Tricuspid (valve) stenosis (rheumatic)
Codes: = Billable
I07 Rheumatic tricuspid valve diseases
- I07.0 Rheumatic tricuspid stenosis
Reimbursement claims with a date of service on or after October 1, 2015 require the use of ICD-10-CM codes.