Rheumatic tricuspid valve diseases I07
The ICD10 code for the diagnosis "Rheumatic tricuspid valve diseases" is "I07". I07 is NOT a 'valid' or 'billable' ICD10 code. Please select a more specific diagnosis below.
- I07 should not be used for reimbursement purposes. Please select a more specific diagnosis below.
- The 2019 edition of ICD-10-CM I07 became effective on October 1, 2018.
- This is the American ICD-10-CM version of I07 - other international versions of ICD-10 I07 may differ.
- tricuspid valve disease specified as nonrheumatic (I36.-)
- tricuspid valve disease with aortic and/or mitral valve involvement (I08.-)
- rheumatic tricuspid valve diseases specified as rheumatic or unspecified
Codes: = Billable
- I07 Rheumatic tricuspid valve diseases
Reimbursement claims with a date of service on or after October 1, 2015 require the use of ICD-10-CM codes.