Rheumatic aortic insufficiency I06.1
- I06.1 is a billable/specific ICD-10-CM code that can be used to indicate a diagnosis for reimbursement purposes.
- The 2019 edition of ICD-10-CM I06.1 became effective on October 1, 2018.
- This is the American ICD-10-CM version of I06.1 - other international versions of ICD-10 I06.1 may differ.
- Rheumatic aortic incompetence
- Rheumatic aortic regurgitation
Codes: = Billable
I06 Rheumatic aortic valve diseases
- I06.1 Rheumatic aortic insufficiency
Reimbursement claims with a date of service on or after October 1, 2015 require the use of ICD-10-CM codes.