Rheumatic aortic stenosis I06.0
- I06.0 is a billable/specific ICD-10-CM code that can be used to indicate a diagnosis for reimbursement purposes.
- The 2019 edition of ICD-10-CM I06.0 became effective on October 1, 2018.
- This is the American ICD-10-CM version of I06.0 - other international versions of ICD-10 I06.0 may differ.
- Rheumatic aortic (valve) obstruction
Codes: = Billable
I06 Rheumatic aortic valve diseases
- I06.0 Rheumatic aortic stenosis
Reimbursement claims with a date of service on or after October 1, 2015 require the use of ICD-10-CM codes.