Rheumatic mitral insufficiency I05.1
- I05.1 is a billable/specific ICD-10-CM code that can be used to indicate a diagnosis for reimbursement purposes.
- The 2019 edition of ICD-10-CM I05.1 became effective on October 1, 2018.
- This is the American ICD-10-CM version of I05.1 - other international versions of ICD-10 I05.1 may differ.
- Rheumatic mitral incompetence
- Rheumatic mitral regurgitation
- mitral insufficiency not specified as rheumatic (I34.0)
Codes: = Billable
I05 Rheumatic mitral valve diseases
- I05.1 Rheumatic mitral insufficiency
Reimbursement claims with a date of service on or after October 1, 2015 require the use of ICD-10-CM codes.