Rheumatic mitral valve diseases I05
- I05 should not be used for reimbursement purposes. Please select a more specific diagnosis below.
- The 2019 edition of ICD-10-CM I05 became effective on October 1, 2018.
- This is the American ICD-10-CM version of I05 - other international versions of ICD-10 I05 may differ.
Type 1 Excludes:
- mitral valve disease specified as nonrheumatic (I34.-)
- mitral valve disease with aortic and/or tricuspid valve involvement (I08.-)
Codes: = Billable
- I05 Rheumatic mitral valve diseases
Reimbursement claims with a date of service on or after October 1, 2015 require the use of ICD-10-CM codes.