Acute rheumatic endocarditis I01.1
The ICD10 code for the diagnosis "Acute rheumatic endocarditis" is "I01.1". I01.1 is a VALID/BILLABLE ICD10 code, i.e it is valid for submission for HIPAA-covered transactions.
- I01.1 is a billable/specific ICD-10-CM code that can be used to indicate a diagnosis for reimbursement purposes.
- The 2019 edition of ICD-10-CM I01.1 became effective on October 1, 2018.
- This is the American ICD-10-CM version of I01.1 - other international versions of ICD-10 I01.1 may differ.
- Any condition in I00 with endocarditis or valvulitis
- Acute rheumatic valvulitis
Codes: = Billable
I01 Rheumatic fever with heart involvement
- I01.1 Acute rheumatic endocarditis
Reimbursement claims with a date of service on or after October 1, 2015 require the use of ICD-10-CM codes.