Rheumatic fever with heart involvement I01
- I01 should not be used for reimbursement purposes. Please select a more specific diagnosis below.
- The 2019 edition of ICD-10-CM I01 became effective on October 1, 2018.
- This is the American ICD-10-CM version of I01 - other international versions of ICD-10 I01 may differ.
Type 1 Excludes:
- chronic diseases of rheumatic origin (I05-I09) unless rheumatic fever is also present or there is evidence of reactivation or activity of the rheumatic process.
Codes: = Billable
- I01 Rheumatic fever with heart involvement
Reimbursement claims with a date of service on or after October 1, 2015 require the use of ICD-10-CM codes.