Otitis media in diseases classified elsewhere H67
- H67 should not be used for reimbursement purposes. Please select a more specific diagnosis below.
- The 2019 edition of ICD-10-CM H67 became effective on October 1, 2018.
- This is the American ICD-10-CM version of H67 - other international versions of ICD-10 H67 may differ.
- code for any associated perforated tympanic membrane (H72.-)
Codes: = Billable
- H67 Otitis media in diseases classified elsewhere
Reimbursement claims with a date of service on or after October 1, 2015 require the use of ICD-10-CM codes.