Otitis externa H60
The ICD10 code for the diagnosis "Otitis externa" is "H60". H60 is NOT a 'valid' or 'billable' ICD10 code. Please select a more specific diagnosis below.
- H60 should not be used for reimbursement purposes. Please select a more specific diagnosis below.
- The 2019 edition of ICD-10-CM H60 became effective on October 1, 2018.
- This is the American ICD-10-CM version of H60 - other international versions of ICD-10 H60 may differ.
Codes: = Billable
H60 Otitis externa
- H60.0 Abscess of external ear
- H60.1 Cellulitis of external ear
- H60.2 Malignant otitis externa
- H60.3 Other infective otitis externa
- H60.4 Cholesteatoma of external ear
- H60.5 Acute noninfective otitis externa
- H60.6 Unspecified chronic otitis externa
- H60.8 Other otitis externa
- H60.9 Unspecified otitis externa
Reimbursement claims with a date of service on or after October 1, 2015 require the use of ICD-10-CM codes.