Inflammation (infection) of postprocedural bleb H59.4
- H59.4 should not be used for reimbursement purposes. Please select a more specific diagnosis below.
- The 2019 edition of ICD-10-CM H59.4 became effective on October 1, 2018.
- This is the American ICD-10-CM version of H59.4 - other international versions of ICD-10 H59.4 may differ.
- Postprocedural blebitis
- filtering (vitreous) bleb after glaucoma surgery status (Z98.83)
Codes: = Billable
H59 Intraoperative and postprocedural complications and disorders of eye and adnexa, not elsewhere classified
- H59.4 Inflammation (infection) of postprocedural bleb
Reimbursement claims with a date of service on or after October 1, 2015 require the use of ICD-10-CM codes.