Intraoperative hemorrhage and hematoma of eye and adnexa complicating a procedure H59.1
- H59.1 should not be used for reimbursement purposes. Please select a more specific diagnosis below.
- The 2019 edition of ICD-10-CM H59.1 became effective on October 1, 2018.
- This is the American ICD-10-CM version of H59.1 - other international versions of ICD-10 H59.1 may differ.
Type 1 Excludes:
- intraoperative hemorrhage and hematoma of eye and adnexa due to accidental puncture or laceration during a procedure (H59.2-)
Codes: = Billable
H59 Intraoperative and postprocedural complications and disorders of eye and adnexa, not elsewhere classified
- H59.1 Intraoperative hemorrhage and hematoma of eye and adnexa complicating a procedure
Reimbursement claims with a date of service on or after October 1, 2015 require the use of ICD-10-CM codes.