Cystoid macular edema following cataract surgery H59.03
- H59.03 should not be used for reimbursement purposes. Please select a more specific diagnosis below.
- The 2019 edition of ICD-10-CM H59.03 became effective on October 1, 2018.
- This is the American ICD-10-CM version of H59.03 - other international versions of ICD-10 H59.03 may differ.
Codes: = Billable
H59 Intraoperative and postprocedural complications and disorders of eye and adnexa, not elsewhere classified
H59.0 Disorders of the eye following cataract surgery
- H59.03 Cystoid macular edema following cataract surgery
- H59.0 Disorders of the eye following cataract surgery
Reimbursement claims with a date of service on or after October 1, 2015 require the use of ICD-10-CM codes.