Visual disturbances H53
- H53 should not be used for reimbursement purposes. Please select a more specific diagnosis below.
- The 2019 edition of ICD-10-CM H53 became effective on October 1, 2018.
- This is the American ICD-10-CM version of H53 - other international versions of ICD-10 H53 may differ.
Codes: = Billable
H53 Visual disturbances
- H53.0 Amblyopia ex anopsia
- H53.1 Subjective visual disturbances
- H53.2 Diplopia
- H53.3 Other and unspecified disorders of binocular vision
- H53.4 Visual field defects
- H53.5 Color vision deficiencies
- H53.6 Night blindness
- H53.7 Vision sensitivity deficiencies
- H53.8 Other visual disturbances
- H53.9 Unspecified visual disturbance
Reimbursement claims with a date of service on or after October 1, 2015 require the use of ICD-10-CM codes.