Internal ophthalmoplegia (complete) (total) H52.51
- H52.51 should not be used for reimbursement purposes. Please select a more specific diagnosis below.
- The 2019 edition of ICD-10-CM H52.51 became effective on October 1, 2018.
- This is the American ICD-10-CM version of H52.51 - other international versions of ICD-10 H52.51 may differ.
Codes: = Billable
H52 Disorders of refraction and accommodation
H52.5 Disorders of accommodation
- H52.51 Internal ophthalmoplegia (complete) (total)
- H52.5 Disorders of accommodation
Reimbursement claims with a date of service on or after October 1, 2015 require the use of ICD-10-CM codes.