- H52.1 should not be used for reimbursement purposes. Please select a more specific diagnosis below.
- The 2019 edition of ICD-10-CM H52.1 became effective on October 1, 2018.
- This is the American ICD-10-CM version of H52.1 - other international versions of ICD-10 H52.1 may differ.
Type 1 Excludes:
- degenerative myopia (H44.2-)
Codes: = Billable
- H52 Disorders of refraction and accommodation
Reimbursement claims with a date of service on or after October 1, 2015 require the use of ICD-10-CM codes.