Other retinal disorders H35
- H35 should not be used for reimbursement purposes. Please select a more specific diagnosis below.
- The 2019 edition of ICD-10-CM H35 became effective on October 1, 2018.
- This is the American ICD-10-CM version of H35 - other international versions of ICD-10 H35 may differ.
Type 2 Excludes:
Codes: = Billable
H35 Other retinal disorders
- H35.0 Background retinopathy and retinal vascular changes
- H35.1 Retinopathy of prematurity
- H35.2 Other non-diabetic proliferative retinopathy
- H35.3 Degeneration of macula and posterior pole
- H35.4 Peripheral retinal degeneration
- H35.5 Hereditary retinal dystrophy
- H35.6 Retinal hemorrhage
- H35.7 Separation of retinal layers
- H35.8 Other specified retinal disorders
- H35.9 Unspecified retinal disorder
Reimbursement claims with a date of service on or after October 1, 2015 require the use of ICD-10-CM codes.