Cataract in diseases classified elsewhere H28
- H28 is a billable/specific ICD-10-CM code that can be used to indicate a diagnosis for reimbursement purposes.
- The 2019 edition of ICD-10-CM H28 became effective on October 1, 2018.
- This is the American ICD-10-CM version of H28 - other international versions of ICD-10 H28 may differ.
- underlying disease, such as:
- hypoparathyroidism (E20.-)
- myotonia (G71.1-)
- myxedema (E03.-)
- protein-calorie malnutrition (E40-E46)
Codes: = Billable
H28 Cataract in diseases classified elsewhere
Reimbursement claims with a date of service on or after October 1, 2015 require the use of ICD-10-CM codes.