Other disorders of cornea H18
- H18 should not be used for reimbursement purposes. Please select a more specific diagnosis below.
- The 2019 edition of ICD-10-CM H18 became effective on October 1, 2018.
- This is the American ICD-10-CM version of H18 - other international versions of ICD-10 H18 may differ.
Codes: = Billable
H18 Other disorders of cornea
- H18.0 Corneal pigmentations and deposits
- H18.1 Bullous keratopathy
- H18.2 Other and unspecified corneal edema
- H18.3 Changes of corneal membranes
- H18.4 Corneal degeneration
- H18.5 Hereditary corneal dystrophies
- H18.6 Keratoconus
- H18.7 Other and unspecified corneal deformities
- H18.8 Other specified disorders of cornea
- H18.9 Unspecified disorder of cornea
Reimbursement claims with a date of service on or after October 1, 2015 require the use of ICD-10-CM codes.